Great design is no longer a differentiator, it's an expectation. Customers expect your site to be intuitive, relevant, and engaging. At Avionos, we understand the variety of skills and roles it takes to achieve great user experience.
The Essentials of Great UX
OUR DESIGN APPROACH
- User Research: Gather and analyze user data through a variety of research methods (including analytics, card sorting, customer interviews, and surveys) in order to map out the optimal customer journey with your brand.
- Heuristic Evaluation: Compare your current site to usability best practices to find opportunities for improvement.
- Wire-frames: Identify site taxonomy and create page layouts with your users in mind.
- Prototypes: Build functioning prototypes to test designs with users prior to development.
- Validation & User Testing: Save time, money, and user frustration by validating designs before development with user testing. After launch, review analytics, publish online surveys, and use customer feedback portals to gather data to improve and evolve the experience.
Crafting Superior Experiences
- Themeable Styling: Establish a styling system that aligns with your brand to ensure integrity and consistency across pages and even across sites
- Hi-Fidelity Designs: Convert wire-frames into hi-fidelity mock-ups that showcase brand styling systems across themeable components as well as custom design elements.
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly: Ensure designs scale and adapt to ever-changing technology.
- Multi-Lingual & Global Considerations: Consider differences in language, metrics, and data formatting for global sites.
- Accessibility: Give every customer equal access and opportunity to do business with you by prioritizing accessible design.
Interaction With Purpose
MOTION & ANIMATION
- Communication: Use motion to replace content, highlight key points, and guide customers with real-time feedback.
- Engagement: Add life to your digital interfaces and create a space that is fun and engaging for your customers to use.
- Real-Life Experiences: Create intuitive interfaces by mimicking real-world interactions.
- Design Translation: Transform detailed design specs to code with a team of engineers that value design as much as functionality.
- Accessibility: Ensure your code is written and structured to meet accessibility requirements.
- Performance: Improve site performance and load times by optimizing creative assets, CSS files, font libraries, and more.
- Testing: Reduce suboptimal experiences as customers navigate to your site on different screens with proper testing across devices and browsers.