Preparing Young Girls to Build Their Own Inclusive Tables
July 27-31, 1-2 PM CST Daily No Registration Fees
Join the Avionos Girls Leadership Network (AGLN) for a week of learning and confidence-building. Our virtual training will teach young girls about branding, technology, and entrepreneurship — and prepare young girls to build their own inclusive tables as professional adults. At the end of the camp, each girl will leave with an overview of their dream business – and the confidence to get it off the ground.
All activities will be lead by members of Avionos Women’s Leadership Network with experience in digital strategy and marketing. Learn more about our camp leaders through their LinkedIn profiles:
Prior to Day 1:
- Parents receive instructions for leadership camp, including:
- Zoom links
- Daily schedules
Day 1, July 27: What is Personal Branding?
- Introductions and Icebreakers
- Girls will talk about what they enjoy, what they’re proud of, and what makes them unique
- Meet with your mentor in a small group with other girls
Day 2, July 28: What Is Entrepreneurship?
- How to connect “what I like” and “what problem can I solve?”
- Learning about other young girl CEOs
- Mentor meeting
Day 3, July 29: Different Kinds of Businesses
- What do businesses do?
- What kind of businesses are out there, and where do my interests fit in?
- Mentor meeting
Day 4, July 30: Telling People About Your Business
- How does your business make people feel?
- Who is your business for? How can you tell them about your business?Mentor meeting
Day 5, July 31: Business Showcase
- Friends and family join the Zoom call to learn about our businesses!
- Tell us all about what your business does, how you created it, and why you’re excited
Founded and sponsored by members of AWLN, Avionos Girl’s Leadership Network offers opportunities for mentorship, networking, and connection to future CEOs across the country. AGLN aims to inspire girls to not only get a seat at the table, but to confidently build their own inclusive tables.
Avionos designs and implements digital commerce and marketing solutions that deliver measurable business outcomes for our clients. Our collaborative and iterative approach drives immediate results, unlocking new revenue, transforming customer experiences, and driving customer engagement.
Registration is Full!
Thank you for your interest in AGLN’s Little CEOs Camp! We have reached our maximum number of registrations for this camp. To be the first to know about openings for future camps, please sign up for our Avionos Women’s Leadership Network mailing list below.