From managing decades of assets to answering customers' demands for a seamless online and in-store experience, there is no choice for Outdoors & Sporting Goods incumbents but to listen and innovate. Every interaction, engagement, purchase, or cart abandoned tells you what your customers want. Avionos' retail consultants help you translate it.
OUTDOORS & SPORTING GOODS BUSINESS CHALLENGES
INCREASE LOYALTY FOR RECURRING REVENUE
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS BEYOND TRANSACTIONS
Strategic branding for outdoors and sporting goods stores has become increasingly complex. Not only do retailers need to differentiate their products, their brand narratives must compel prospective customers to purchase whether they’re online or in a brick and mortar store. In 2020, outdoors and sporting goods brands will rely on effective digital strategy and integrated marketing to engage and retain customers. To capture revenue, retailers must:
- Align products to relevant social and environmental causes
- Drive, or participate in, conversations across an increasingly fragmented digital ecosystem
- Establish and communicate brand positions that resonate with buyers and encourage repeat purchases
HOW WE CAN HELP
Creating a brand book is a milestone, but it’s not an outcome. We help you create mature experience management methodology. Then we help you use it across touch points to optimize people, processes, and technology and create more memorable customer experiences.
- Planning and Strategy: Gain alignment on your customer needs, business goals, and technology ecosystem
- Technology Evaluation: Develop a well-orchestrated future-state technology vision
- Execution and Implementation: Deliver the strategic vision in a controlled model with clear accountability and transparency
- Operations and Optimization: Scale and evolve an organization’s capabilities to drive customer experiences
- Managed Services: Launch quickly, update frequently, and scale as you grow your business without worrying about knowledge gaps or learning curves.