Live Panel: March 11, 11AM CT
This year’s International Women’s Day campaign theme is #ChooseToChallenge. Choosing to challenge inequity, gender bias, and barriers to entry for women in the workplace creates an inclusive environment where everyone succeeds. In this panel, our speakers will discuss the unique challenges of being a working professional during COVID-19, obstacles they’ve overcome in their careers, and how women in the workplace can lift one another up for mutual success.
Topics we’ll cover in this panel include:
- How to foster supportive networks – and why it’s important
- Strategies to confront biases or inequitable policies in the workplace
- Improvements and areas of opportunity for DEI and women’s equality in the workplace
- Advice for every career stage
- The role of allies in challenging inequity
- Recognizing, acknowledging, and working through fear
Fundraising for Girls Who Code
For the second year in a row, Avionos Women’s Leadership Network is raising funds for Girls Who Code as part of our annual International Women’s Day celebration. We believe STEM education for young girls can close the gender gap in technology-focused roles. If you’d like to make a donation, you can do so on our fundraising page using the link below.
Meet Our Speakers
- Moderator: Victoria Phillips, COO at Avionos
Panelist: Amy Booker, VP-API Experience Merchant Services Product at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Panelist: Laury De Ávila, HR Director, LATAM at HH Global
Panelist: Grace Derocha, Senior Health Care Analyst and Digital Strategist at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Panelist: Angie Stratman, Account Executive at The Mom Project
Date: March 11
Time: 11:00 AM CT (1 hour)
Can’t make it? Register at the link below and we’ll send you a recording.
Donate to Girls Who Code
If you plan to attend this panel session, we suggest making a donation to Girls Who Code to invest in STEM education to close the gender gap in technology.
Learn more or make a donation using the link below.