Salesforce Practice Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Avionos is the digital services and solutions firm that delivers innovative connected customer experiences. Pioneering some of the leading cloud technologies in content, commerce and CRM, Avionos delivers business outcomes and digital experiences for global clients using a Rapid Innovation approach. By rethinking the customer experience, Avionos has helped brands like Kellogg’s, US Cellular, Sysco Foods and FleetPride make a positive impact on brand and revenue growth.
Employer Value Proposition:
Our employer value proposition sits at the core of our foundation. We know talent drives our success and our employees are the cornerstone for growth. We encompass the multi-faceted elements of employment to create a transformational career experience that allows you to:
- Take ownership of your career path now
- Impact an organization and market
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Embark on a path to leadership
- Develop as an employee and a human being
Our vocation is to build a great company and change a market. Our philosophy for our employees is simple, be challenged on a daily basis and love the work you do. We foster a culture infused with innovation, collaboration, and community.
What You Will Be Engaged On:
Our Salesforce Practice Lead seeks a unique opportunity to both define and execute. We want someone with the vision to create and build a practice while leveraging our rich history in Commerce. We want an entrepreneur, an experienced veteran, and a key player in the Salesforce ecosystem excited to refine our Go to Market strategy.
This individual will determine the value proposition of the relationship between our Commerce experience and the key Salesforce strategies for the connected customer. We seek a thought leader to provide strategic direction to clients and the practice. Our Practice Lead will develop a Center of Excellence crossing all Salesforce projects.
Our Practice Lead draws on extensive implementation experience to paint the vision in sales opportunities. S/he will refine our methodology by understanding the problems and outlining how to deliver the solution.
- Build the Salesforce Practice including methodology, value proposition, and process
- Grow the Practice by driving revenue and understanding the impact of new Salesforce offerings
- Draw on Salesforce.com as a partner and on personal relationships in the ecosystem
- Develop employees by understanding the care and feeding of Salesforce talent
- Oversee delivery on Salesforce projects in practice to ensure quality
- 30% travel flexibility – more or less depending on the project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.