Commerce Cloud Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Avionos is the digital services and solutions firm that delivers innovative connected customer experiences. Pioneering some of the leading cloud technologies in content, commerce and CRM, Avionos delivers business outcomes and digital experiences for global clients using a Rapid Innovation approach. By rethinking the customer experience, Avionos has helped brands like Kellogg’s, US Cellular, Sysco Foods and FleetPride make a positive impact on brand and revenue growth.
Employer Value Proposition:
Our employer value proposition sits at the core of our foundation. We know talent drives our success and our employees are the cornerstone for growth. We encompass the multi-faceted elements of employment to create a transformational career experience that allows you to:
- Take ownership of your career path now
- Impact an organization and market
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Embark on a path to leadership
- Develop as an employee and a human being
Our vocation is to build a great company and change a market. Our philosophy for our employees is simple, be challenged on a daily basis and love the work you do. We foster a culture infused with innovation, collaboration, and community.
What You Will Be Engaged On:
As a Project Manager, you will be hands-on working with project and business stakeholders to define and execute digital marketing projects, serving as a digital ambassador, consulting on the implementation of digital projects, and planning, managing, and executing projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. The project manager manages the daily responsibilities associated with delivering world-class digital solutions for single or multiple clients.
You will serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the internal project team and manage complex, Web-based technology projects through all phases of the project lifecycle, from project definition through implementation. This position has the ultimate responsibility to ensure the client’s satisfaction and realization of business requirements in technology solutions. Along the way, you will continue to develop your leadership, problem solving and systems implementation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $300K
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
- 25% travel flexibility – more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.