Commerce Cloud Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Avionos is the digital services and solutions firm that delivers innovative connected customer experiences. Pioneering some of the leading cloud technologies in content, commerce and CRM, Avionos delivers business outcomes and digital experiences for global clients using a Rapid Innovation approach. By rethinking the customer experience, Avionos has helped brands like Kellogg’s, US Cellular, Sysco Foods and FleetPride make a positive impact on brand and revenue growth.
Employer Value Proposition:
Our employer value proposition sits at the core of our foundation. We know talent drives our success and our employees are the cornerstone for growth. We encompass the multi-faceted elements of employment to create a transformational career experience that allows you to:
- Take ownership of your career path now
- Impact an organization and market
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Embark on a path to leadership
- Develop as an employee and a human being
Our vocation is to build a great company and change a market. Our philosophy for our employees is simple, be challenged on a daily basis and love the work you do. We foster a culture infused with innovation, collaboration, and community.
As a Business Analyst at Avionos, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and defining business and user needs: identifying options for improving business systems and processes and bridging the needs of the business and IT through the analysis and communication of requirements.
- Facilitate client meetings and coordinate functional discovery with external and internal stakeholders
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement
- Translate business requirements into use cases, activity diagrams, and functional specifications
- Resolve business problems with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points in best practices
- Work closely with clients to understand, oversee, and guide the project to address long/short term needs
- Collaborate with developers to establish technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance
- Ensure requirements have been properly documented to be handed off to the technical team
- Conduct training, as necessary, on platform and project customizations with clients
- Strong presenter to C-Suite level audiences as well as technical teams
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in business consulting and client services
- Ability to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong judgement, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities on simultaneous projects
- Experience working in a globally distributed model preferred
- 20% travel flexibility – more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.