Global HLS eCommerce is set to reach $435B+ by 2025. HLS companies have faced unprecedented interruption, forcing many companies to rethink how transactions were made. Differentiated products, accuracy, and unique distribution channels can make eCommerce complicated - but it doesn't have to be. We're here to help.
Health & Life Sciences Business Challenges
EXPERIENCED HLS CONSULTANTS
DIGITAL INNOVATION FOR DRIVING REVENUE
After the unprecedented digital disruption in 2020, HLS manufacturers need to have the tools to meet the blurred lines between B2B and B2C. With 90% of B2B buyers turning to competitors if their suppliers can’t keep up, lack of digital innovation results in lost revenue.
To maximize revenue, HLS manufacturers must:
- Define their digital maturity to determine areas of opportunity
- Develop a strategic roadmap that includes organizational readiness and change management
- Identify which technology best aligns with future-state goals, and implement and integrate effectively
- Understand their customers’ digital needs, including convenient ordering options, product content specificity, and always-accessible customer support
HLS NEEDS FOR COMMERCE
HLS manufacturing has unique challenges unlike other industries. ECommerce helps solve them.
We can help you launch a new storefront quickly and build a roadmap so you can scale as you grow.
- Select Ship-To and Authorized Purchaser: Capture license or authorization affiliations by ship-to location and product based on items in the cart
- Common Selling Unit Of Measure: Compare options and understand the price in a common unit of measure, like price per pound or gallon
- Variable Packaging Material Options: Shop for a particular product and see various packaging options available in one place
- Limit Drop Shipments Based On Items: Recognize and require approved ship-to address for items in the cart
HOW WE CAN HELP
Creating a brand book is a milestone, but it’s not an outcome. We help you create mature experience management methodology. Then we help you use it across touch points to optimize people, processes, and technology and create more memorable customer experiences.
- Customer Experience: Understand how to best service your customer’s needs
- Business Strategy: Align corporate strategy with proposed digital investments
- Technology Evaluation: Develop a well-orchestrated future-state technology vision
- Implementation: Deliver a successful solution rooted in KPIs
- Managed Services: Launch quickly, update frequently, and scale as you grow your business without worrying about knowledge gaps or learning curves.
MERZ UNIFIES DIGITAL EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE
Merz, which sells pharmaceuticals and medical devices to HCPs, aestheticians, and other medical professionals, needed more B2B functionality for its complex buyers’ requirements. Merz also sought to modernize its enterprise integration capabilities so it could re-use integrations and develop new capabilities faster. Working with Avionos lead to a modern customer experience and a technology foundation that’s ready for future growth.