What Is Salesforce Digital 360?
We all know the shift to digital accelerated drastically in 2020. Customers across B2B and B2C went from in-person transactions to making purchases almost exclusively from their living rooms. Businesses with robust digital commerce capabilities and data-driven marketing strategies had a tremendous opportunity to build long-term customer loyalty. Companies that didn’t offer digital options – or whose digital presence wasn’t up to the influx of traffic – were left behind.
Now that brands have adjusted to this digital-first revolution, it’s time to shift from collecting data to analyzing data. If you’ve worked to create a central source of truth for your customer data, you’re poised to deliver superior experiences that keep buyers coming back for more. But if your commerce, marketing, and experience solutions aren’t connected, you’re likely going to struggle to connect the dots. And there’s no time for extended implementations or months-long integrations; digital experience expectations change quickly, and your platforms need to be agile enough to keep up.
Don’t settle for long timelines connecting multiple software platforms. Salesforce Digital 360 connects Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Experience Cloud to create a single source of truth for your customers. By bringing together these disparate data sources, Salesforce customers get a holistic view of the customer across every digital touchpoint.
Uniting Salesforce Clouds
More and more digital interactions happen every day, and every interaction tells you something about your customers’ needs. Whether it’s an abandoned cart or engagement with marketing content, every data point can unlock actionable insights to guide your business strategy. Digital 360 helps you interpret these actions in context by bringing together marketing, commerce and experience data into one platform.
- Marketing Cloud: create personalized, connected marketing experiences across email, social media, content, websites and more. Connect with future buyers and reengage dormant customers with the right message at the right time.
- Commerce Cloud: empowers B2B and B2C businesses to deliver seamless shopping across mobile, digital, and social. Make relevant purchasing suggestions and empower self-service to seal the deal.
- Experience Cloud: manage customer experiences across websites, portals, apps and other digital touch points. Adapt to changing expectations with responsive and easy-to-adjust technology.
360 Degree Overview of Your Customers
Just connecting your systems on one cloud isn’t enough to really understand your customers. A 360-degree view relies on data insights, not data collection, to show businesses what their customers truly need. Data insights, or actionable connections between data points, are key to creating superior customer experiences. But the shift from data collection to data insights isn’t always easy.
Digital 360 gets you started on the right path towards digital intelligence and actionable insights. Powerful AI capabilities, intuitive dashboards, and powerful analytics capabilities help you connect the dots.
What Can Salesforce Digital 360 Do For My Business?
Salesforce Digital 360 can:
- Connect your data. By developing a single source of truth for your customer, your team aligns long-term strategy with day-to-day data collection.
- Personalize your customer journeys. Decrease bounce rate, increase conversions, and drive revenue by delivering the right content at the right time.
- Future proof your business. Use flexible solutions to react quickly to changing customer needs.
- Sell anywhere, anytime. Increase digital sales by empowering your customers to purchase across mobile, social, and browsers.
- Increase customer satisfaction. By delivering personalized customer experiences and improved purchasing capabilities, your digital capabilities can help you strengthen customer relationships and improve long-term loyalty.
Case Study: CSA Group
CSA Group, one of the largest standards development organizations in North America, wanted to create a customer experience “as easy to use and seamless as Amazon or Netflix.” They knew they needed to embrace digital transformation to rethink how its customers find, purchase, and refer to standards documentation.
Avionos streamlined their checkout process and improved user experiences with Salesforce technologies. CSA Group used a true cross-cloud solution to achieve their goals; they leveraged Salesforce B2B Commerce, Lightning Communities, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud. After working with Avionos they saw:
- 33% increase in conversions
- 50% increase in online revenue
- 24% increase in average order value
- 49% decrease in bounce rate
Ready to increase online revenue and achieve your digital-forward goals in 2021? Contact a member of the A-Team to get started. Or, learn how Digital 360 works for your business with our latest white paper.