20 questions in 60 seconds is a new blog series in which we sit down with one of the Avionos team members and ask them 20 questions of which they have 60 seconds to answer. For the 1st series of questions, we sat down with Sr. Business Analyst, Nadia Maciulis.
1. What three traits define you?
Kind: I look out for others needs before my own
Integrity: I live by principles and hold true to them
Courageous: I decided to leave at a very young age my country and my family to follow my dream for a better life for my self and my family.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
My motto in life is to: Always stay humble and be kind.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
A well crafted Latte, I’m fortunate to have my own Barista at home my wonderful husband.
4. What’s the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
During college years, I saw my family only few times due to financial hardship.
5. What’s the one thing you cannot resist?
French baguette & Cheese board
6. What’s your biggest phobia?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What’s your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve had?
During college years to earn money, I participated in clinical trials.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
A true leadership leads by example and drives innovations
12. What would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
13. What has been the most important innovation you’ve witnessed in your lifetime, what?
Space X Falcon 9 Rocket Landing at Sea
14. What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now?
Propulsion System Engineer
15. If you could do another job for one day, what would it be?
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Not to take life too seriously and enjoy life
17. What’re your three most overused words/phrases?
Is it done yet?
18. How do you define success?
Success is truly balancing life & work.
19. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Memoir of a Geisha
20. Tell us something about you that might surprise us
I never learned how to ride a bike (My husband just bought me training wheels!)