Marketers today face increasingly steep expectations from consumers, and the stakes have never been higher: when all else is equal between two brands, 78% of online consumers are more likely to make a purchase with the company that better personalizes their experiences. What’s more, 73% of online shoppers are likely to avoid brands and retailers after a single negative experience. With so many companies to choose from, customers don’t hesitate to move on when let down.
Marketers need to move quickly and effectively to implement personalized campaigns at scale. Unsure how to execute effectively? Check out these key sessions at Dreamforce, selected by Integrated Marketing Practice Lead Mary Koberstein.
- 3 Expert Tips for Architecting Personalized Customer Experiences
- 3 Reasons to Leverage Marketing Cloud for Promotional & Transactional Messaging
- 360 retail insights with Einstein analytics and customer 360
- 360 solutions, MDM, and customer 360 data manager
- 4 success strategies to integrate commerce, marketing and service
- 4 ways to measure & improve your omni-channel marketing
- 5 investments B2B brands can make to improve their competitive advantage
- 5 steps to deploying consistent, personalized campaigns at scale
- 5 strategies for a successful global deployment of pardot
- 5 tips for creating customer-centric experiences on salesforce
- 5 ways to generate more pipeline with conversational marketing and ABM
- 7 ways financial services marketers can lead digital transformation
- Accelerate your marketing cloud implementation with deployment manager
- Achieve customer 360 across every customer engagement touchpoint