In the past year, 77% of B2B buyers bought more products online for their companies, and this number is poised to grow as younger buyers gain purchasing power. But a majority of B2B buyers experience pain points in the eCommerce buying process, which could lead to long-term loss of revenue, considering 88% of B2B buyers would turn to a competitor if a supplier’s digital channel can’t keep up with a customer’s desires.
How can suppliers keep up with changing customer expectations? An effective eCommerce solution is the first step. Check out these can’t-miss Dreamforce sessions to learn how to leverage Salesforce B2B Commerce to create 5 Star Commerce Experiences.
- The Consumer Goods How-To Series: 5 Best Practices from a B2B Commerce Expert
- Capturing a Tremendous B2B Revenue Opportunity
- The Connected Enterprise for the Digital Customer
- How to Scale your B2B Implementation Across the Globe
- How I Built This: Unlock a New Sales Channel with B2B Commerce and Sales Cloud
- How I Built This: Lower Support Costs with B2B Commerce and Service Cloud
- Exceeding Buyer Expectations with Salesforce B2B Commerce
- How I Built This: 5 Best Practices for Change Management with B2B Commerce
- Demistifying B2B Commerce and CPQ
- Learn the Four Keys to B2B Commerce Success
- B2B Commerce Growth Strategies: The Consumerization of B2B Commerce
- Fireside Chat: Why Do You Need an Online B2B Commerce Strategy?
- Connect a B2B Distributor Storefront to Your Lightning Distributor Portal
- Integrate the Route to Market to Plan, Execute and Service Customers Effectively