Consumer packaged goods companies face unprecedented disruption. Constantly-evolving digital capabilities in supply chain and production and competition from constant newcomers all require faster innovation. Every interaction, engagement, purchase, or cart abandoned tells you what your customer wants. We help you translate it.
PERSONALIZE EXPERIENCES TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS.
Consumers expect brands to deliver personalized experiences across all of their channels. and companies that personalized effectively see 75% increase in purchase orders. But with so many brands to choose from, consumers don’t hesitate to move on. CPG companies face unique challenges, including:
- Communicating social responsibility and sustainability
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the end consumer
- Producing relevant product recommendations to increase sales
- Delivering self-service options like ordering, payment, and account management
- Embracing digital maturity to keep up with customer demands
DRIVE STRATEGIC RESULTS
Strategic branding for CPG companies has become increasingly complex. Companies rely on effective digital strategy and integrated marketing to engage and retain customers, and sophisticated eCommerce capabilities to simplify purchasing. The good news? 87% of buyers would pay a higher price for a product or service if the supplier had an excellent eCommerce portal. To capture this additional revenue, CPG companies must:
- Deliver purchasing options through low cost-to-serve digital channels
- Effectively communicate product information and options
- Use customer analytics to innovate quickly and strategically
- Create online portals with access to a 360 degree view of customer data and history
HOW WE CAN HELP
Creating a single sign–on portal is a milestone, but it’s not an outcome. We help you develop mature experience management methodology. Then we help you use it across touch points to optimize people, processes, and technology. Create more memorable customer experiences and inspire customer loyalty.
- Planning and Strategy: Better align to your customer needs, business goals, and technology ecosystem
- Technology Evaluation: Use your current technology to its highest potential, or identify a tech stack that better supports your goals
- Execution and Implementation: Deliver the strategic vision in a controlled model with clear accountability and transparency
- Operations and Optimization: Scale and evolve your organization’s capabilities to drive customer experiences
- Managed Services: Launch quickly, update frequently, and scale as you grow your business without worrying about knowledge gaps or learning curves