The coronavirus pandemic is hitting every industry- and every person – hard. Work environments have been flipped, schools have been closed and social distancing has been enacted. All these abrupt changes can inflict feelings of stress and anxiety.
The shifts are also impacting brands digitally. Everything from how we’re buying to how we’re authoring web content has been altered or shifted all together. No one could have predicted the extent of these changes or how long they’d last, which has left many companies scrambling. Fortunately, many of our technology partners have resources available to help you in these uncertain times. Here are some of our favorites:
- Adobe has many tools and resources for getting a commerce site up and running quickly, adjusting to a work-from-home culture, help businesses continue to progress, keep collaboration running smoothly and teaching about technology remotely.
- Amplience has advice for how to keep content moving in the wake of COVID-19.
- Bloomreach is hosting a weekly Commerce Pulse Session which highlights commerce trends week to week. They also plan to host additional virtual events to tune in to.
- Conductor offers some unique perspectives about how to leverage SEO during times of social distancing and what they’ve seen in regards to COVID-19 research.
- Demandbase has tips for how to strengthen corporate culture while working from home and how to be innovative in uncertain times.
- Google has made a webpage completely dedicated to coronavirus information and has taken measures to stop the spread of misinformation surrounding COVID-19.
- Moz has plenty of articles for businesses to use in their digital strategies during this pandemic. Everything from local business ideas to ways to help others that don’t involve marketing.
- Salesforce has plenty of blogs and articles for business leaders and various levels of employees alike. Some of their content includes: how to help businesses manage crisis, how to calm anxiety and stress, what you can do in one-hour to enhance your self-service and how to turn an in-person event into a compelling virtual experience.
Even though these times are unnerving, it’s good to know the companies we work with are using their resources to make a difference. We are proud to partner with them and our clients to build the best digital journeys now and after social distancing is a thing of the past.
We are also hosting our own webinars on various technology and workforce topics. Learn more in our resources section. We want to remind our customers that the A-Team remains fully accessible even while restraints due to COVID-19 are in place. Our team is eager to serve and help you with whatever digital tools your company needs.