Fast-changing digital capabilities, increasing customer demands, and evolving B2B buying options all put pressure on chemicals industry incumbents. Every interaction, purchase, or cart abandoned tells you what your customers want. We help you translate it.
CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS CHALLENGES
EXPERIENCED CHEMICALS CONSULTANTS
DIGITAL INNOVATION FOR DRIVING REVENUE
Strategic branding for the chemicals industry has become increasingly complex. 70% of buyers reported they purchased more online for their business in the last year, and this number is set to grow as younger buyers gain purchasing power. Digital laggards leave money on the table now and in the future. To capture revenue, chemical manufacturers must:
- Define their digital maturity to determine areas of opportunity
- Develop a strategic roadmap that includes organizational readiness and change management
- Identify which technology best aligns with future-state goals, and implement and integrate effectively
- Understand their customers’ digital needs, including convenient ordering options, product content specificity, and always-accessible customer support
HOW WE CAN HELP
Creating a brand book is a milestone, but it’s not an outcome. We help you create mature experience management methodology. Then we help you use it across touch points to optimize people, processes, and technology and create more memorable customer experiences.
- Customer Experience: Understand how to best service your customer’s needs
- Business Strategy: Align corporate strategy with proposed digital investments
- Technology Evaluation: Develop a well-orchestrated future-state technology vision
- Implementation: Deliver a successful solution rooted in KPIs
- Managed Services: Launch quickly, update frequently, and scale as you grow your business without worrying about knowledge gaps or learning curves.