With over 400 sessions and numerous specialized tracks to choose from, Adobe Summit caters to marketers, developers, and analysts across industries. But sorting through these sessions to ensure maximum conference ROI can be difficult. As you’re building your schedule, don’t miss these essential sessions for B2B marketers.
Monday March 30
- 1:00 PM: S732 -Data-Driven Engagement: Give Your Prospects the Content They Crave
- Learn how to select the right audience, content, and cadence for your program, plus advice on how to select the correct type of content based on prospects’ behavior.
- 2:30 PM: S601 – Adobe Experience Platform: Powering the Future of Real-Time Customer Experiences
- This tips-and-tricks session will cover how Experience Platform and its Real-time Customer Profile empowers marketers to deliver the right message at the right moment.
Tuesday March 31
- 8:30 AM: L728 – Analyze Your Customer Journeys
- This lab will cover customer journey visualization, best practices for mapping the funnel, and how to improve the customer journey to drive ROI.
- 3:15 PM: SS5 – B2B Customer Experience: Out with the Old, In with the New
- This session will go over the latest B2B research and its application for businesses looking to stay agile and reinvent their B2B brand.
Wednesday April 1
- 8:00 AM: L779 – Adobe Analytics Reporting for Adobe Target
- This hands-on lab will teach attendees how to set up and validate an integration; discover new segments for personalization; and filter and analyze data in both Target and Analytics.
- 1:30 PM: L728 – Analyze Your Customer Journeys
- Missed this session on Tuesday morning? Catch it the second time around for hands-on demos and journey mapping.
Thursday April 2
- 9:00 AM: S741 – Accelerating the Buyer Journey with Bingeable Experiences
- Bingeable content can shorten the sales cycle and accelerate the path to purchase. Attend this session to learn what makes content bingeable and how to replicate the formula for your email nurtures, event campaigns, and more.
- 9:00 AM: L779 – Adobe Analytics Reporting for Adobe Target
- If you didn’t attend the Wednesday session, don’t miss this lab, which includes digital workbooks to ensure you’re effectively leveraging Target’s powerful analytics.
- 3:15 PM: S764 – Marketo Engage + Adobe Experience Cloud = A Match Made in Marketing Heaven
- Delivering 5 Star Customer Experiences requires marketers to navigate long buying journeys, complex accounts, and numerous buying groups. This session outlines how to leverage Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager to build powerful B2B programs in Marketo Engage.
Looking for a break between sessions? Join us at our kick-off party Tuesday night at Rockhouse at the Venetian for pop-a-shot and live music. RSVP here.