Adobe and Magento know that digital commerce is no longer optional for B2B businesses: it’s essential to ensuring long-term success. Digital commerce experts are flocking to Vegas for Magento Imagine at Adobe Summit, where over 400 sessions and numerous specialized tracks offer expanded networking opportunities and educational events. Don’t miss out on the most important Magento sessions on the schedule, outlined below:
- March 30 – Big Little Companies: Using Digital to Move Fast and Dominate (MS104, 2:30PM)
- This case study session shows how Magento empowers small businesses to execute quickly and avoid pitfalls while delivering 5 Star Commerce Experiences. Learn how to launch new channels successfully while working under tight timelines with Magento.
- March 31 – Magento Product Roadmap (MS305, 3:30PM)
- This panel features Magento product experts discussing best practices for improving shopper experiences, extending omnichannel capabilities, and delivering AI and data-driven capabilities.
- April 1 – The Future of Magento Commerce B2B: New Features and Roadmap (MS101, 8:30 AM)
- Fast-changing market dynamics and buyer preferences require B2B ecommerce to remain agile and meet demand. The Magento team will review B2B features that can streamline operations, then delve into future development directions.
- April 2 – Going Headless with Magento Commerce (MS303, 11:00AM)
- If you’re not sure what headless commerce is, this is the session for you. Adobe experts will outline why it’s a necessity to leverage headless commerce, then outline market trends and benefits of headless commerce.
Looking for a break between sessions? Join us at our kick-off party Tuesday night at Rockhouse at the Venetian for pop-a-shot and live music. RSVP here.