Don't let digital experiences exist in silos. Unite your Adobe Commerce and Marketo platforms to run better campaigns, generate better leads, increase engagement, and decrease time to sale.
Why Connect Marketo and Adobe Commerce?
CUSTOMIZED ECOMMERCE AND MARKETING EXPERIENCES
Adobe Commerce’s rich, out-of-the box functionality offers limitless options to create and customize five star customer experiences. Combined with Marketo, businesses can streamline and optimize their marketing efforts to better align their sales and marketing teams, generate better leads, execute personalized campaigns and improve their overall marketing efforts to help increase their conversion ratio.
- Automate data syncing between Adobe Commerce and Marketo to improve targeting and segmentation
- Mapping of fields between Adobe Commerce and Marketo
- Custom field creation in Marketo to capture Adobe Commerce data
- Streamlined extension updates to accommodate Adobe Commerce and Marketo platform changes
- Implement Marketo features with administrative access instead of through custom code
- Customer journey tracking across marketing and commerce engagement
KEY CONNECTOR FEATURES
COMMERCE AND MARKETING DATA UNIFIED
- Customizable Mapping: Sync Adobe Commerce custom attributes to Marketo
- Triggerable Events: Use customer behavior, like downloading content or product visits, to trigger events for personalized experiences.
- Lead/Opportunity CRUD Operations: Create, retrieve, update and delete custom object records
- Abandoned Cart Tracking: Enables abandoned cart campaigns through the use of existing and custom Marketo triggers and filters
- Adobe Commerce Promotion Campaigns: Promotions created in Magento can be mapped to Marketo and available for use in campaigns (free shipping, coupon codes, etc.)
- History Synchronization and Journey Tracking: See a full summary of browsing history, activity, engagement and more within Marketo
ACHIEVE MARKETING KPIS
BETTER MARKETING WITH CUSTOM MARKETO CAMPAIGNS
- Cart Abandonment Programs: Send highly targeted, personalized emails with pictures of the abandoned cart products to customers who drop off before purchasing. Or, send links back to your site to bring them back for purchase completion.
- Automate Triggered Emails: Send emails based on customer behavior such as purchase history and areas of product interest.
- Product Recommendations: Increase average order value with customized product recommendations based on previous purchases and browsing.
- Email Nurturing and Retargeting: Reduce the rate of cart abandonment and increase conversions by retargeting shoppers with email nurturing programs after they leave your website.